- CATHOLIC CHURCH (Holy Cross)
- St. MARON MARONITE CHURCH
Ag. Maronas Str, Lakatamia
- St. PAUL'S ANGLICAN CATHEDRAL
- SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH
42 Gladstonos Str.
- ST. JOHN CATHEDRAL
Arch. Kyprianos Square
Built by Archishop Nikiforos in 1662. The 18th century wall paintings depict bibical scenes and the incidents related to the doscovery of the tomb of St. Barnabas at Salamis.
- ST. KASSIANOS CHURCH
Ag. Kassianou str.
Houses the precious silver helmet believed to have been used by Agios Kassianos and gilt covered gospel of Agios Ioannis (St John) the Divine, in Greek, printed in Venice in 1781.
- CHRYSALINIOTISSA CHURCH
Dedicated to the Virgin Mary and also called Our Lady of the Golden Flax. It is considered the olderst Byzantine church in Nicosia; It is believed to have been built in 1450 by Queen Helena Palaiologos. It is known for its rich collection of old and rare icons.
- PHANEROMENI CHURCH
At the end of Ledras and Onassagorou Str.
Built in 1872 on the site of an ancient Greek-Orthodox nunnery it is the largest church within the city walls. The Marble Mausoleum on the east of the church as built in memory of the martyes, executed by the Turks in 1821.
- TRYPIOTIS CHURCH
47-49 Solonos, near Laiki Yitonia
Founded in 1695 and dedicated to Archangel Michael, it has an impressive interior with silver and gold covered panels separating the High Altar from the body of the Church.